client info on the pocket pc

PetersRPT@aol.com PetersRPT@aol.com
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 01:11:32 EST

Thanks Jonathan.
How do you handle accounting issues?  The nice thing about PTBiz is that it
also acts as an accounting program.  You can print out invoices, as well as
keep track of unpaid invoices, income, sales tax collected, etc., etc.  While
it does have some limitations, it really is a nice program.

 I have talked to Ed Winslow a couple of times about creating a Pocket PC
version, but he didn't talk like he was going to do it, which is why I am
looking for alternatives.

Roy Peters
Cincinnati