Relevant OT (?) was - Computer clock

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 06:44:43 -0800 (PST)

Kevin,
I, too, was jesting.  The idea of using the ETD as a
"tool" to complement aural tuning  was firmly
ingrained in my pea-brain during a "Hybrid Tuning"
class taught by Mitch Kiel at the PNW Convention (the
one Joe Garrett keeps bragging about).

This one really hits home about now.  At the PNW
Convention, I upgraded to Pocket RCT, bought a used
iPAQ, and can't get the tuning program to download.

Practicing my aural skills with a fervor,

Dave Davis
Renton, WA