Help! Setting up a new shop

Warren Fisher fishwar@earthlink.net
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 15:02:59 -0600

Hey gang,
My partner and I just ordered a 40X50 foot metal building to set up a
full-featured piano shop.  The building plan is attached.  In the next
week or so we will be printing out all your words of wisdom in the
archives on the subject, but we would appreciate any suggestions that
occur to you now. We have only done sporatic rebuilding up to now, but
have turned down a lot of work due to lack of time.  We plan to do
considerably more in the future.  Any comments will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Warren Fisher

--
Warren Fisher- RPT Retired, Navy Retired, Slidell, Louisiana

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: New Shop Plan.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 295110 bytes