Help! Setting up a new shop

Warren Fisher fishwar@earthlink.net
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:23:50 -0600

Thanks Joe,
Our contractor has all that covered.
What I'm in desperate need of, is how to plan the lay out the shop
before they close up the walls in about a month, so we can make
structural modifications if necessary. We willl have a central air
compressor with taps in the shops and a central vacuum to suck up dust
from the tools and a vent fan in the paint booth. The problem is, I have
never worked in a serious rebuilding shop and can't visualize how it
should be arranged.  I had two fast trips through the Baldwin plant
years ago, but I don't think that is going to help much.
Thanks again,
Warren