Help! Setting up a new shop/Warren Fisher

Warren Fisher fishwar@earthlink.net
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 17:24:54 -0600

Terry,
The hall by the garage is on a different central unit.  The power tool
room is there to contain the dust from the machines and keep it out of
the General storage area where finished pianos will be stored before
delivery and to a lesser amount out of the main workshop.  We will close
the doors when the machines are running. The plan is 8 foot ceilings. We
can go to ten feet if necessary.  The fans can be a godsend on muggy hot
days in this area.  I'll show this to my partner.
Thanks,
Warren