Word on Kohler & Campbell??

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:09:13 -0700

David, Kohler and Campbell is made by Samick.  Roger Jolly is consulting =
with them now and the ones I've seen coming out now are much improved =
over the ones made just a year ago. =20
Question, are these going to be used in practice rooms, like eight hours =
a day?   I'm not convinced that they're fixed their flange bushing =
problems yet. I'll let Roger answer that one for me.=20
Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Skolnik=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 7:15 AM
  Subject: Word on Kohler & Campbell??

  Listoires -

  Can anyone share any first, second, or fifth ha... third, that's third =
hand=20
  impressions of the new Kohler & Campbell grands, currently being =
produced=20
  by Samick?  I have not had a chance to see any as yet, and have a =
friend=20
  who is interested in one for a school.    Thanks -

  David Skolnik RPT
  Hastings-On-Hudson