Slow Console Action

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 03:53:02 EST

mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Have I missed anything? Any recommendations?
>
> Terry Farrell

Terry

You've gotten some good suggestions. I want to add that you read my recent
posts on the wippen flanges. They might seem loose, and even after lubing
them, they might work for now. But that is where the problem might lie. The
keys are definitely a problem, and Ron gave a very comprehensive explanation
what is happening. But don't forget those pesky wippen flanges.

Wim