Agraffe reaming

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 12:50:39 +0200

Paul,

Impressing nice pictures, do you lacquer the agrafes in the end ? I've seen
gold painted agraffes and the inside was showing lacquer marks,some strings
where duller in that case

(while I thought that when stringing , the inside of the hole is probably
cleaned some by the passing wire and the friction).

I guess you protect the inside before lacquering ? I wonder too if
electrolyze can be used efficiently to cover them with some plating.

How long does it take to have these shiny agrafes ? Did you use an ultra
sound device as used in jewelry to clean the old gunk . I don't understand
the process to buff them everywhere as nicely.

Best Regards, and always have always enjoyed your posts on the forum !

.>)

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech