Fwd: FW: PTBiz Suggestions

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 17:02:37 EDT

--part1_1e0.62d9f15.2bc1efed_alt_boundary
In a message dated 04/06/2003 4:42:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ewinslow@PTBiz.com writes:
> Hazen,
>
> A lot depends on whether Schaff will sell PTBiz for me. Right now I'm
> trying to figure out how to  make enough money with the current version
> to pay for the development of a new IPAQ version.

Hi,
I had emailed Ed Winslow about a pocketpc version of ptbiz,and this is his
reply(above).I was wondering how the best approach to Schaff would be,on his
behalf,maybe a reply from users?I would love to see support for this
product,as I think it's great that someone has written a program,(and a good
one)just for piano technicians ONLY.I am not on the PTBiz payroll,but only
hope this program can continue to be updated,as it makes the part of this
buisness I don't enjoy,a little easier.
Best,
Hazen Bannister

--part1_1e0.62d9f15.2bc1efed_alt_boundary
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--part1_1e0.62d9f15.2bc1efed_alt_boundary--

An embedded message was scrubbed...