Agraffe reaming

Sun, 6 Apr 2003 15:55:39 -0700

I took those measurements from the post.  Never really thought about how
thick they were actually.  Thin and thick.  Your system certainly works.  I
saw you demonstrate it in Reno and have used it myself since.  But rather
than try and shuffle them around to fit, I either shim or trim.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net