A Simple Pivot ?? was Slow Action Console

Mon, 07 Apr 2003 09:29:44 +0200

Farrell wrote:

> What is a simple "pivot"?
>
> Terry Farrell

It is a pivot, that is simple. Course we can find a zillion ways of making
anything that is simple quite complicated indeed. We can find the nth degree
intregral of any relationship and claim we have a better understanding of some
mechanics context. Or we can choose to remain within the realm of resolution is
applicable for the given problem and leave it at that. I would say that well
98.6% of all piano technician endeavour requires only a rudimentary, tho indeed
thorough at that level, understanding of relevant issues to accomplish very high
quality work indeed.

But then that wouldnt be as much fun I guess :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.