"Greasy New Chain Hoists' Stuff": special to Ron Nossaman

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:42:55 EDT

In a message dated 04/07/2003 9:31:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:
> How does it work for incremental lifting? The couple I have seen jerk a fair
> bit, making minute changes in height impossible. Perhaps yours is quite
> different from that? Can you raise or lower less than a millimeter with
> confidence while the plate is inside the case? Mine works fine for me and I
> can't imaging changing, but this is good info for someone contemplating
> their first purchase.
>
> Terry Farrell
Terry,
  It is a far more precision tool.It moves in a lot less increment than the
length of a chain link,and a whole lot smoother.There's no comparision
between the two,and you have a lot more control,not having to fool with the
chain.I used the other for years,and still have it in a box,somewhere.
Best,
Hazen Bannister