Word on Kohler & Campbell??

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 09:02:37 -0600

Hi David,
                  They are very good value for the price point.  Like the
competitors in this price range, there is a need to prep them
carefully.  (Damper timing etc. I'm working on that, and hope to have it
solved ASAP.)  But no major issues. The Renner hammers are a dream to work
with.
Contact me and I will provide my prep list.
Regards Roger.

PS will be giving a class in Boston, and Dallas at the Convention. Samick
Past Present and Future.