thanks, Ron N

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 12:14:30 -0500

>Thanks, Ron N  for addressing my questions so clearly.  Sorry I missed your
>thread on the list.
>
>Tom S

You're welcome, Tom. There's a whole lot of background and detail surround
this harmless little subject that isn't dealt with by the ancient "seat the
string" approach, and I'm reluctant to go through it all again from scratch
every couple of months or so. I'm still trying to get this all together
into a series of Journal articles so I can just point folks to them for the
background information. Any day now...

Ron N