time warp. OT

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:34:50 EDT

Last week I couldn't sleep, so I got up in the middle of the night, (3 AM),
and got on line. Lo and behold, a couple of new messages came on, while I was
on line. I checked the time the message was sent, figuring a couple of other
people had my same problem. But when I looked at the time and day the message
was sent, it was actually 5 or 6 hours into the future. Tonight I see the
same thing. There is a message from Thump, and the time and date is 2:15 AM,
on April 9, while it is now 9:35 Central Daylights time on April 8th.

Can someone please explain this to me.

Wim