time warp. OT

sid blum sid@sover.net
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 02:58:15 -0000

>Last week I couldn't sleep, so I got up in the middle of the night, (3
>AM), and got on line. Lo and behold, a couple of new messages >came on,
while I was on line. I checked the time the message was >sent, figuring
a couple of other people had my same problem. But >when I looked at the
time and day the message was sent, it was >actually 5 or 6 hours into
the future. Tonight I see the same thing. >There is a message from
Thump, and the time and date is 2:15 AM, >on April 9, while it is now
9:35 Central Daylights time on April >8th.

>Can someone please explain this to me.

>Wim

Just can't trust those electrons...

Sid Blum