time warp. OT

Wed, 09 Apr 2003 11:43:57 -0400

Sid -
So Sorry.  It seems that, despite my own inclinations and principles, I
have become  GR (Grin Dependant  :-)?  You must understand, however, that
messing with the basic means of establishing order within the universe of
retained email (date stamp) is a subject without humorous potential for the
true RAC  (Registered Anal-Compulsive).   0 ! 0

David Skolnik <gr?>