The Voice of Inexperience

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:25:05 EDT

Greetings,
   It occurred to me that I had given the wrong size drill for putting a 1/0
pin in a Falconwood plug.  A size "C" bit will be way too tight, since that
is the size I use for a normal Steinway pinblock.  Use a size E or maybe F
for the Falconwood.
   As far as whether the piano justifies the job or not, I don't think I
could say without looking at it.  If the customer simply wants to play it
like it is, but with new bass strings, then that is a different ball of wax.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
www.uk-piano.org/edfoote/