Killer Octave Question

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:34:42 -0400

Dear Cy,

Thank you for the wonderful compliment. It always eases the work and
makes my day to know that Journal readers like yourself are finding
enjoyment and professional pride in the Journal. As you know Cy, I can't
take all the credit, not by a long shot, there are many individuals that
make sure that the Journal gets to your door not the least of whom are
the Journal authors. Without their work the Journal is just an expensive
  news letter with some pretty pictures.

I know it has been said before but its worth saying again, every
technician has at least one Journal articles in them. Now is as good a
time as any to write an article for the Journal and share something of
your experiences in this craft.

FYI Bob Hohf our Journal Editor is presenting a class at this year's
Annual convention on how to write a Journal article.

Respectfully,
John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin
Grand Pianos Since 1979

Piano Technicians Journal
Journal Illustrator/Contributing Editor

Cy Shuster wrote:
 > John,
 >
 > I just wanted to let you know that your beautiful illustrations add
greatly
 > to the professionalism of the Journal (and my enjoyment of it).
Thank you!