Elbowrama

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:37:34 -0400

Alan,
         Nice ain't it? I've posted this tip from time to time but in
fairness I've simply re-posted it from hearing it on this list and trying
it myself entirely too many times. I've been thinking that end nipping
cutters ground down to the width of the inside of the wippen cavity would
work quite well at nibbling away the remainder of the old elbows. I've
never been game enough to ruin a perfectly good set just for that purpose
though. I have, on occasion, used a Dremel cutter to clear it away. Kinda
sucks when you accidentally hit the center pin though.

Greg Newell