Eudora <OT>

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:06:37 -0400

Well, I haplessly found my error. The blah blah blah button is found only
when you double click on an individual message and open it in it's own
window. An important distinction!  I had been trying to find the header
info in the message preview pane that sits underneath the list of messages
above. I don't think I ever double clicked on an individual message so I
never saw anything but the preview pane. Thanks folks for trying to help!

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net