Climate Control; DC thoughts and concerns

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:05:08

Hi Sarah,

DC sells them thru the regular channels--or you can make your own out of
stretchy speaker cloth. For a "first time" I'd go with their "kit". I do
"upgrade" from the kit by attaching the velcro squares to the piano with a
staple gun (one staple per square), and the other 1/2 of the velcro with a
regular paper staple to the cloth (two staples on the cloth).

As I said before if you want an "ultra" system you might want to do a
"string cover" too. Edward's String covers--or you could "roll your own"
again out of speaker cloth. I have never seen a string cover, so I don't
know what they are made from.