Steinway model?

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:36:37 -0600

Hi Calin,
                email Steinway, and they will give you exact date ,
location of manufacture, and model. All they need is the serial
number.   If the piano was sold through a factory outlet, they will also
give date of purchase, and the name of the original customer.
I recently phoned New York, to date a model O, and they had all the imfo on
a Berlin sale from 1920.
Regards Roger