Climate Control; -strings cover

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 00:07:14 +0200

Only a thing I heard about string covers , is that they have to be
made from pure wool, as mixed materials will retain moisture and pure
wool no (what I believe).

So speakers material is probably not the same .

Never try the process myself, but some rented pianos have custom made
string covers, very useful for outside festivals.

Best regards

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech