PIANO WITH NO PINBLOCK!!!???

Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:23:51 -0500

At 07:51 4/14/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>To: Pianotech
>Subject: RE: PIANO WITH NO PINBLOCK!!!???
>
>Two of these in my practice-----In my opinion these two exceed the much
>discussed Steinway vertical for difficulty in tuning .
>         Interesting idea. Stable ?For sure. A struggle? Certainly for
>this tuner.
>         Tom Driscoll RPT

But they do have loyal owners.  I recently rebuilt the action for one of
these with new Renner wippens/hammers/shanks.

Probably more money in parts and labor than the thing is worth, but they're
happy and so is my bank account... ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White