OT [Fwd: [DISCUSS] Microsoft limits XML in Office 2003]

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:35:33 -0400

I like how you snuck this in at the end.
I won't really get into it, because my stance on all of this is
somewhat unique. But when I see things that are just illogical, I
can't help but comment.  And this is just that, a comment, not an
invitation to war, or anything deep and meaningful.

Regarding the article below...
Of course we aren't seeing these things...  The actions described
are actions of people who believe in something, and are willing to
do something about it.  The opposing groups mentioned believe in
nothing, so naturally they aren't doing anything.  These people's
beliefs make them passionate, and that is manifesting itself as
violence.  The people who have no deep seeded beliefs, or faith in
their life naturally have no passion, and therefore no need for
such dire actions.

But it was a clever thought...

Jonathan Finger RPT
>--
>R. Scott Granneman
>scott@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
>Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com
>Read my blog at http://radio.weblogs.com/0100530
>
>"For some reason, we don't read about mobs of atheists stoning
and burning alive human beings who do not share their non-beliefs.
So far, no agnostics have blown themselves up in discos, taking
someone's children with them. No scientific determinists have been
kidnapped and murdered by supporters of chaos theory. Moral
relativists are not organizing militias for the purpose of putting
people in jail for possession of the Ten Commandments; nor are
agnostics firing rockets at pantheists from helicopter gunships."