OT [Fwd: [DISCUSS] Microsoft limits XML in Office 2003]

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:45:56 -0400

Keith,Avery, et al,
         I disagree. Many of us on this list are amateur technofiles. Many
of us are somewhat into computers or we wouldn't be on line. While it isn't
strictly piano related much of what is found on this list isn't anyway and
certainly this is much less inflamatory, if you can even call it that, than
some of the other posts that have graced this list. Wasn't it posted OT anyway?

Greg Newell