Why is it that...?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:21:58 -0400

Yeah, it works, too. Except that one time our school rented the auditorium to a
group for a concert.  They planned to use the Everett studio piano we had
recently purchased.  They damaged the piano trying to get the top open, then
settled on removing the kneeboard, which they loaded with all their gear after
the concert and took it away.  (We did get it back eventually.)

Regards,
Clyde