Worth it? was Baldwin warrantee

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:03:25 -0500

The Baldwin, Kawai, etc. dealer will only pay $15.00 for a "store" tuning.
Is it any wonder
the decent techs won't work for him!!!!!!!!! I once told one of their techs
that if NOBODY
would tune for him for that amount, maybe he'd pay decently. He's still
tuning for $15.00!
Of course, his tunings go out the first time someone plays one of the
pianos!!!!!

Avery