Cheep Upright Work

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:02:22 -0700

Cheep is the appropriate term for bird cages isn't it?

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@attbi.com=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Clyde Hollinger=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 4:33 AM
  Subject: Re: Cheep Upright Work

  Bob,=20
  I assumed the use of "cheep" was deliberate, not a spelling error.  =
Using cheep instead of cheap seems in my mind to indicate a increased =
level of distain, just as tooner rather than tuner is sometimes used to =
indicate someone who lacks essential knowledge and/or application of the =
craft.=20

  Regards,=20
  Clyde=20

  Robert Moffatt wrote:=20

     There is another spelling for the word 'cheep' , a bird cheeps..or =
chirps.  A lot of  people...(dealers too) are (cheAp).  Just thought I =
would clarify a tad.