Baldwin L Serial Number

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:10:22 -0600

Hi Terry,
                That was one of the favored places for Baldwin to stamp
secondary ser# 's.   Other places to look that's less obvious, is on the
top of the rear leg consol, and on the bottom side of the key board
cover.  You will need a mirror and flash light.   I'm guessing now, but the
K could be the scale designation.
The reason for two or three hidden locations for serial numbers, is for
potential crime detection.
Imagine, shop lifting an L.

Regards Roger