What would you do?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 14:37:39 -0400

Corte,

I float the pitch if the situation warrants it, but I think you should
use more than one note to decide where to leave the pitch of the piano.
I use RCT and check A1 through A6 before making my decision.  I am
talking now about pianos that hover around A-440, not those that are in
need of a pitchraise.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT