Take-up spool for Standard Player??

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 14:14:57 -0700 (PDT)

There are 2 types of take-up spool for Standard
players.
     Most have a big, very pretty nickel-plated gear
on the right-hand side that looks a lot like a
sunburst, and a that small pinion gear engages through
the right hand side of the spool box from the
transmission
    I just threw away 6 of these. Sorry.
    But I kept the gears, if that is of any help.
    The others have a pin end, as the whole
transmission gearing is outside the spoool box.
    What type do you need? Black? Mahogany? Oak?
(Probably not, by 1928).
     Cunninghams are very solid pianos.
     Thump