Killer Octave Question

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 00:39:33 -0400

Del,
         Still working on that. My wife has to be in Boston this summer for
2 1/2 months of radiation therapy. I'm not real sure how I'm gonna afford 2
households for that long but ... we'll see. If I don't make it I guess I'll
just have to be ignorant for a while longer. I will be making more time for
those  Journal articles that I'm long overdue for reading though!

Best,
Greg