Key Black

Ron Lindquist rrlindquist@g2a.net
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:12:50 -0500

  Grant,  I'm pretty sure it is Lacquer and you need Lacquer  Thinner for
it.  Have to mix it with the thick stuff you have to make it thinner and
keep it well sealed when not in use.Keep adding thinner  as it gets
thick.  I only do 4-5 sets a year and the quart I got from Schaff   lasted
for years.Don't know a test for Lacquer but I can always smell it ---don't
like
it.