The Road goes ever ever on

Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:57:19 +0200

Hi folks

Back again after a wonderful visit to Andre'  in Amsterdam. Unbelievable
luck with the weather. It was out and out Summer for the three days we
were there. Our freind Andre has quite the home in south center
Amsterdam, with a beautiful view over one of the cities many canals. He
and Arnold have quite the nice workshop as well.  It was great spending
a couple days being shown around town, enjoying a beer here and a coffee
there watching the trees get greener by the hour :) It was like
reaaaaallly warm !

Once again this list shows that it has brought so many of us into each
others lives in so many fine ways. I got a couple pictures I want to
post, but anyone who wants any more just drop me a line at the broadpark
address below.

Thanks again Andre'  !!

--
Richard Brekne