anyone need a job?

KENNETH FINLAYSON kennyfin@jetstream.net
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:59:57 -0700

Thanks for this, Rob. That's really great. Do you mind if I use it?=20

The appointment is tomorrow. It may be a crappy day.

Kenny Finlayson, RPT

From: "Robert Goodale" <rrg@unlv.edu>
Talk about a real crappy job, this one hits the fan!   It could prove to =
=3D
be a pile of work.  I'd say that urine for some trouble.  I hope it =3D
doesn't turn out to be a smear campaign.  Before you take the big plunge =
=3D
have the hindsight to bring along some professional strength "liquid =3D
tuner".  If you see the guy who did it I'd suggest giving him a good =3D
wippen.  What a squatter!  I guess you might say that his performance =
=3D
really stinks.  Of course that would explain his wanting to practice =3D
tinkling on the ivories.  I suppose as long as it all came out in the =
=3D
end.  Maybe he just prefers a stool over a piano bench.  Well it sounds =
=3D
like you've got a leg up on things but I'm glad you gave us the scoop.  =
=3D
By the way, if some of the keys don't work you might want to try giving =
=3D
them a little "jiggle".

Is this getting to be a little too much to digest?

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV