Shopping for a Belly

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:29:44 -0400

So if I wanted to look locally for a soundboard installer doing it as
somebody halfway, all the way across the country would, my two
questions in the survey would be 1.) do you put a crown in your ribs
and if so, what % of belly press crown, and 2.) what's your working
E.M.C. during the process. And the answer I would want to hear would
be 1.) yes and 100% of crown (ie., the ribs don't get bent in the
press), and 2.) no lower than 6% E.M.C. All other things being equal
(known workmanship and reputation, proper I.N.S. documentation for
the employees, etc.).

Would this indicate a belly put together as Ron and Del have been
describing it? Or should I add another question or two?

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"There are fifty ways to screw up on this job. If you can think of
twenty of them, you're a genius......and you aint no genius"
     ...........Mickey Rourke to William Hurt, in "Body Heat", discussing arson.