Value of a SAT III

Piannerman@aol.com Piannerman@aol.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:55:35 EDT

Anybody out there want to venture an estimate on what an SAT III's worth?  I
bought it last April (2002) and have only used it 5-6 times.  Just never did
get to where I felt comfortable with it.  Probably not used over 10 hours the
whole year.  I can use anything with a rotating spinner but never did get
used to the little rotating lights.  Been using RCT or pRCT for over 2 years
and thought I would like the SAT for a backup but have never needed it so
far.  Purchased direct from Sanderson.  Whatever the name of the company is.

I would like to offer it for sale to the folks in my local chapter but don't
know what a fair price would be.  I think I read somewhere that 75% of the
retail price was fair but I may have dreamed that.  Don't have a case, it
fits in my tool box just fine.  Everything  is included, foot pedal, manual,
etc.

Any pertinent comments would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Charles Cron