d hammers- archive search

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:52:32 +0000

to find old postings, especially if you have the date, just go to the
archives, where you can search by date, author, subject or thread.  I think
the one you are looking for is:

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2003-February/127760.html

when you click on the link, there will be two links farther down after the
message.  One is an HTML, and the picture you are looking for is listed as a
non-text attachment that was scrubbed - jpeg.

This is also how the proposed files@ptg.org will work.  If you remember to
use a specific subject line, and a description in the body of the message,
we will all be able to search for pictures, audio clips, mpegs and the like.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland