Neil Young

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:07:22 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_A4QWLVC0000000000000
The number "410" is probably the Steinway C&A department number. I'd gues=
it was either a rental or was purchased from them and they didn't remove =
the
C&A number and give it it's "real" serial number, which I've seen happen
before. That number would probably have been stamped on the front of the =
key
frame if no where else.=0D
=0D
That method of putting the legs on is the one they use in the factory and
the Hall as well as elsewhere. The lyre should hold the weight OK, though=
 it
s not my preferred method of doing it. I wouldn't try it on pianos other
than Steinway either.=0D
 =0D
Did you get to see the concert? Neil Young is pretty cool. =0D
=0D
                    John=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D