Neil Young

Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:33:08 -0500

At 10:56 4/25/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>At 5:25 PM +0200 4/25/03, Richard Brekne wrote:
>>...  I was curious as to what the number 410
>>stood for.
>
>It's most likely a C&A (concert & artist) piano.
>They don't have the customary serial numbers.
>
>Keith McGavern

They do, just not very visible.

It should be stamped (among other places) on the bottom/back of the keyslip
and on the bottom edge of the folding part of the music desk.

[serial number on action may not correspond with case]

Conrad Hoffsommer PTG RPT, MPT, CCT
Decorah, IA

Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems