Hammer prices?

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 20:00:31 -0600

Hi Dave,
                Current production is both Renner Blue hammers and Renner
shanks.  The price seems off the wall to me.  Maybe some old Samick
clearance stock????
The older SG225 had Samick hammers and shanks, the old hammers were like
swinging bricks.
They also had far too heavy a strike weight.
I have just recently done the same model with Renner shanks and Abel lite
hammers, Very sweet tone. The lighter hammer also dramatically improved the
touch.
Regards Roger
Technical Consultant
Samick Music Corp