Fw: D hammers

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 06:11:14 +0200

Hello Andre,

While not knowing this brand particularly, that seem to prove that a
little unfocused sound ( boomy basses and such) is appreciated by the
pianists (and by the ear), because of the ease of play and hear it
provide.

A too precise tone can well be felt as dangerous by the pianists,
because enhancing all the fingers errors too much.
 In the same kind of idea that the need for some inertia and some
friction.

Are the pianists ready for these F1 pianos ?

Best Regards.

Isaac OLEG