Fw: D hammers - is action stiffness , inertia/friction ratio ? -comfort

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:57:35 +0200

Hello Rich

The accelerometer can possibly provide an answer to the bridge move
question I guess.

I've seen some setup at the IRCAM, but it was really not easy to be
accurate enough, because of the quality of the (old Petrof grand)
piano.

Greetings

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.