Semi-log scale design

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 13:19:37 -0400

Ron,
         I thought that I had this book somewhere but I find that I don't.
Is there anyone that can tell me where I might get it? I don't see it
listed in either the Schaff or Pianotek catalogues. In absence of that, at
least for the present, could you expound on this a bit and perhaps
illustrate with an example or two?

Greg