Tightbond Creep

Sun, 27 Apr 2003 23:52:01 +0200

Well... we cant know how to do everything can we now ? If you would like, I
could fire off an email to him and ask him for a very complete description of
just how he goes about this. Apparently its quite simple if you first know how
to do it. Didnt Andre post his partners method about this some time ago ?

Still, I dont see the big problem with all this if you are first decided upon
using a new panel.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne