Tightbond Creep

Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:19:36 +0200

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >Still, I dont see the big problem with all this if you are first decided upon
> >using a new panel.
> >
> >RicB
>
> There is no problem, and it really doesn't matter, since I already have
> decided that I'm using new panels.
>
> Ron N

Exactly !... seems to me the only folks this glue issue should really concern are
those who wish to use the old panel when it comes down to it. But if a piano has
already had one new panel installed, then thats not an issue either. As for those
technicians 100 years down the road... well... probably by then either there will
be some new kind of suction apparatus or something,,,, :) or pianos will have
dissapeared anyways.. so either way.

Cheers

RicB
--