HeLp! How do I regulate the jack to those 45 degree, slanted knuckles? ( Please. )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:09:40 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, Mighty Ones,
     On Saturday I was given a little Sterling
( Brambach ) grand, in exchange for playing a 6-hour
gig for the local Historical Assn..
    Actually, it was a pretty pleasant instument,
( considering ) and mostly because of the condition of
it. Certainly better than the rental piano from the
local music store...............
    But it has those goofy slanted knuckles, and I
don't think the last tech knew where to put the jacks
under them.
     And neither do I.
     Please help!
     Respectfully ( really )