Petrof Sticking Keys

Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:15:29 +0200

Tom Driscoll wrote:

> >I have seen probably a thousand Petrofs over the last 20 years. All
> >of them had some similiar types of problems, and all of them had an all
> >around pretty nice sound
>
> That's one every week (with a two week vacation each year) unless my
> math is
> off.  I had no idea there were so many Petrofs in Norway!
>
> Tom Sivak
>
> Tom
>         Sounds like the Wilt Chamberlain of Petrof techs !
>         Tom Driscoll

I'd like to think that such a glamorous sports analogy was appropriate, but
unfortunatly its more like being a seagull trapped in one of those oil
spills. Doing all you can to keep your head above the muck :) We are about
500 registered techs all told in the far north, and we all share the same
sea as it were. Nothing unusual... thats just part what we work with here.

Cheers

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.